SuccessEd is focused on delivering world-class software solutions built by educators for educators. Our software plays an important role in improving the quality and consistency of Student Services delivery for school districts both large and small. If you are looking for a company where the work you do makes a difference in the lives of special children, their parents, and educators every day, SuccessEd is the place for you.
We have an exceptional benefits package for employees that includes medical, dental, life insurance and disability coverage for eligible employees, paid time off and a 401K.
How to Apply
Please send current resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is a member of the Sales organization and is primarily responsible for driving new business by:
- Contacting potential customers–processing inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Making a significant number of these potential customer contacts each day–operating at a “high velocity”
- Leveraging qualifying techniques to manage and advance the sales pipeline
- Managing and scheduling product demonstrations via webinar
- Preparing quotes
- Managing the sales process to successful close
- Reliably achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Generate new business by cultivating and mining opportunities from conception to close
- Heavy emphasis on learning SuccessEd products and the ability to effectively communicate how these solutions align to our customer’s needs
- Maintain accurate and up to date account information and activities within SuccessEd’s customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Self- motivated with an unwavering positive attitude and strong history of sales performance
- Experience in the public education space, preferably in the area of Special Programs
- The ability to problem solve without hand holding
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling SaaS type of offering (not required)
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Compensation will include a base salary and commission plan based on sales.
The Software Developer is a member of the Development organization and will work closely with the IT, Product Development and Product Management teams. This full-time position is located in Frisco, TX.
- Design and develop software applications
- Work with Support team
- Maintain and enhance products based on requirements
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide mentoring to associate software engineers
- Able to communicate effectively
- Make deadlines for scheduled releases
- Any other duties related to IT/Development
- Occasionally support customers
- 5+ years professional experience in software development roles
- 4+ years of experience with SQL
- 5+ years of C# experience
- 5+ years of experience developing ASP.NET Web applications
- 2+ years of Entity Framework experience
- jQuery experience a plus
- Angular experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
The Software Developer will report directly to the Director of Product Development.
Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist is a member of the Development organization and will work closely with the IT, Product Development and Product Management teams.
This full-time position is located in Frisco, TX.
- Test product requirements to ensure these are met
- Identify and document application issues or defects using bug tracking system
- Review requirements documents or stories to provide meaningful feedback
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality and user acceptance testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with team to meet deadlines for scheduled releases
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Additional duties asked related to IT/Testing
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Assist team leadership in developing test automation standards, scripts, and selecting tools
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using defined standards and tools
- 3+ years professional experience in quality assurance roles
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in an education environment is a plus
The Quality Assurance Specialist will report directly to the Director of Product Development.