A system for districts to efficiently and effectively document session note information to track IEP services and address IDEA 2004 requirements.
- Accountability program to track all IEP-related services.
- Link to student’s SE Manager IEP goals and objectives so services provided, and associated notes, are related to that student’s IEP.
- Access all service records immediately on-line.
- Generate a report on a particular student to show what service they received on what day, for how long, and what was discussed in the session
- Track Parental Consent obtained in IEP for IDEA compliance
The session notes can be used for Medicaid reimbursement. The district can file eligibility requests and claims directly to Texas Medicaid Health Provider (TMHP) for Medicaid Reimbursement.
- Files eligibility inquiries for students who have informed consent directly to TMHP to give current eligibility information for students.
- Places the required Medicaid numbers on all IEP forms.
- Files claims directly to TMHP without third-party, percentage-based fees.
- Manages transportation trips and only files claims for eligible trips.
- Files claims only for eligible students who receive services from eligible staff.
- Files claims only for students with Parental Consent.
- Adjusts claims for other services provided during personal care time such as speech.
- Providers print a report to sign indicating that they have provided the stated service.