SuccessEd is focused on delivering world-class software solutions built by educators for educators. Our software plays an important role in improving the quality and consistency of Student Services delivery for school districts both large and small. If you are looking for a company where the work you do makes a difference in the lives of special children, their parents, and educators every day, SuccessEd is the place for you.
We have an exceptional benefits package for employees that includes medical, dental, life insurance and disability coverage for eligible employees, paid time off and a 401K.
How to Apply
Please send current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is a member of the Sales organization and is primarily responsible for driving new business by:
- Contacting potential customers–processing inbound leads and outbound prospecting
- Making a significant number of these potential customer contacts each day–operating at a “high velocity”
- Leveraging qualifying techniques to manage and advance the sales pipeline
- Managing and scheduling product demonstrations via webinar
- Preparing quotes
- Managing the sales process to successful close
- Reliably achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Generate new business by cultivating and mining opportunities from conception to close
- Heavy emphasis on learning SuccessEd products and the ability to effectively communicate how these solutions align to our customer’s needs
- Maintain accurate and up to date account information and activities within SuccessEd’s customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Self- motivated with an unwavering positive attitude and strong history of sales performance
- Experience in the public education space, preferably in the area of Special Programs
- The ability to problem solve without hand holding
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling SaaS type of offering (not required)
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
Compensation will include a base salary and commission plan based on sales.